Thursday, January 29, 2015

Sept. 2014

So, this is a mad dash to just get things posted and get caught up.  So today is Sept, 2014.  Yay, because it was warm then.  Although I can't complain about the weather (shhhh, its actually the end of January, 2015, and its like spring!).

It's no secret that I love the beach.  And I love going to the nearest lake.  And I absolutely love going to the lake in late September when no one is there and it is still warm.  Here a few pics from visiting Pineview Dam.




And just to counterbalance all that lovely warmth, a few raining pictures from our traditional Girls Outing to the General Relief Society Meeting in Salt Lake.


Yep, that's Mom with her Flintstone's umbrella!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe I'll start a new trend with my Flintstone umbrella! I LOVED being there with you girls!

Mom