Friday, May 18, 2012

Happy Easter!

What?  Over a month late?  Easter was a month ago?  Well, yes.  But I sort of forgot about all the cool pictures I had taken in the last two months.  They just sat on my camera, waiting to be transferred (I can't remember if the correct term is uploaded or downloaded) onto the computer and edited so they could be posted in all their glory for everyone to see. Well, the two or three who read this blog.

So,

HAPPY EASTER!
 I know.  What is wrong with my boys?  The older one is especially . . . quirky. 

We went hiking at Red Rock State Park, near Las Vegas the day before Easter with all the Ralphs.  It was so fun!



Davis and his . . . cousins? (none of them are actual cousins.  Second cousins?  Once removed?) Ready for the Easter Egg Hunt Extravaganza at Phil and Mary's house Easter morning.

Noah was not too fond of the grass!

We had a great time in Las Vegas for Easter this year.  We are so lucky to have such wonderful family to play with!

No comments: