Wednesday, January 23, 2019

For the Love of Books

Noah's love affair with books has in no way diminished.  He still is not sold on chapter books, unless they are the kind that have a lot of pictures.  Or are about dogs who do funny things (Dogman).  Or are called Pottymouth and Stoopid, which it turns out is not full of potty humor.  It just happens to be about to friends with inappropriate nicknames.  And it's hilarious.  Noah still pours over his Star Wars books and encyclopedias.  And anything about Marvel and the Avengers.  I rarely hear Noah say he's bored.  He will just sit down and read and be perfectly happy for a long while.

I took the kids to the Museum of Natural Curiosity in Lehi a few weeks ago.  In Kidopolis there is a little library that I rarely see kids in.  But, of course, when I went looking for Noah, I found him taking a quick, quiet minute to check it out.  I sure do love this kid!


No comments: