Monday, April 4, 2016

Friday Night Take-Out and Movie Night

I decided long ago that I didn't cook dinner on Friday nights.  Now, we have made it official: Friday Night Take-out and Game Night.  (Occasionally Darren and I will have date night on Fridays, so we move the family movie night to Saturday.)  It gives us all something to look forward to and I feel like it is a tradition the kids will remember and it will help bind our family ties.

Sometimes, if we get dinner later than we hoped, we will eat it on a blanket downstairs.  One week, when Darren was out of town (Las Vegas for a conference), we all wanted something different.  So, we called and put in our orders and got in the car and drove three different places so everyone would have what they wanted: pizza for Noah and Eva, Subway for Davis, chinese for me.



No comments: