Tuesday, July 21, 2015

My Blue Skeletons

One Saturday in April, we were all out doing yardwork.  It had rained that morning and was threatening to rain again soon, so I was hurrying to get all my flowers and herbs planted that I had bought.  I was in the front and the boys were mysteriously quiet and unseen.  I went to the back to put away my things and when I came out of the shed I was taken about by the sight of my boys.  They had apparently found some wet, blue chalk that drew splendidly on their skin.  And so Davis drew all over his skin and Noah's, making them look like weird, blue skeletons.  We were going to go out to eat that night, so I put them in the shower, scrubbed them clean, and we went to Famous Davis in the pouring rain and had a great night.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very creative!

Mom