Saturday, January 31, 2015

Family Pictures by Matt, Oct. 2014

Matt decided to grow his photography hobby into a photography business, so we had him take our family pictures up near Mantua.  Matt was able to capture Eva's sweet spirit that shines through every day.  The serious one of Davis is easily one of my most favorite pictures of Davis ever because it captures his serious, vulnerable spirit and almost makes me cry because I am so lucky to be his mom.  Noah was very grumpy and wouldn't cooperate, so we drove up into the mountain a bit more and let the boys roam a bit and that improved his attitude and I was able to get a few more pics of the kids.  The one with Noah's hand up in karate-chop position is so typical.  He is always pretending, always someone or something else.  Usually in some kind of fighting scenario.














1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, my goodness! These are SO good!

Mom