Friday, June 20, 2014

Eva's Baby Blessing, May 4th

We blessed out sweet baby girl in May.  It was a beautiful, warm, sunny day.  Just like Eva.  Because my parents were traveling and then it was Easter, we decided to wait until the first Sunday of May.  And my number one worry was that Eva wouldn't fit into the beautiful dress I bought for her even before she was born.  If we would have waited a week or two more, I don't think we would have gotten it on.  But she looked like a little angel in it.



Oh my gosh.  That smile.

Grandma had to help alot with this day.  I was still in my cast, so she got to dress Eva (I hovered nearby) and help get the luncheon ready (chicken salad from Costco) and oh about a million other things.


And a few family pictures before church.  Because I was so worried about being late, that we were ready quite early.






I love, love, LOVE the smiles of my children!



No comments: