Monday, May 12, 2014

Things Circle 'Round

One of my favorite memories with the Ralphs family was climbing and hiking around the Valley of Fire many years ago, while staying in Las Vegas with Phil and Mary.  And one memory in particular was when all the cousins climbed up into a hole in the wall and beautiful, amazing Aunt Louise climbed up with us.  What a blessing she is to our family!

Anyway, last Easter out little family took our own side trip out to Valley of Fire on our way to spend Easter in Las Vegas.  While climbing and hiking around, I saw a hole in the wall that looked familiar.  I though it might be the same one from so many years ago.  So me and my boys climbed up and had Darren take a picture.  It took almost a year to remember that I thought it might be the same and then realize I had a picture from the first trip and then find the right photo album.  But I did and here are the pictures.  Amazing how things seem to circle around in life.

 2002

2013

No comments: