Sunday, April 20, 2014

Bring On the Cuteness! (March)

Eva at one month old.  Yep, that's the cutest smile ever!  And those wonderful baby yawns!  And clear blue eyes! The pics of Davis in his Sunday clothes are from on week when he picked out his outfit and came down the stairs with his hands in his pockets.  He informed me he looked like a grown up because his hands were in his pockets.  So I had to take a picture of my grown up boy.  

Davis always want to hold Eva.  Every day he asks to hold her - unless she is crying.  Nana also loves to hold Eva.  Surprisingly, Noah has not asked to hold Eva.  He just likes to talk to her and sing to her and check on her.

And the boys tried on Grandpa's hat while he was visiting.  And then they showed their true faces.  And I just had to put my favorite picture of Eva again.
















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are the cutest little people in all of Ogden! And I'm so glad they are mine!

Mom