Thursday, May 31, 2012

Summer Fun

This was the first day this year that we got out the sprinkler.  Both the boys loved it!  I was surprised at how much fun Noah had.  We kept it small and he loved walking over it (with me holding his hands) over and over.  He also sat right next to and tried to grab the water.  It was pretty funny to watch.







These pictures are from one of our many other days outside.  I love being a mom during the summer because it is just so much easier!  A big backyard and a couple of toys and the kids can be entertained for hours!
This is the best picture I could get of Davis.  He won't hold still for pictures and once he knows they are being taken he pulls funny faces.  So, when he gets older and asks why there are so many pictures of Noah and not as many of him, I will refer him back to this post.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's obvious these boys love being outside! What a great mom to give them that opportunity!

MOM