- Exhilarating: how it feels to have short hair with a warm breeze blowing on my neck.
- Peaceful: how it sounds to only hear the rhythmic motion of Noah's swing during nap time. Which is right now. Back and forth, back and forth, back and forth . . . .
- Arrrgghh: not really a word, but a collection of letters that describes how I feel most nights when I crave ice cream. It seems to upset Noah's stomach, so I am trying oh so hard to stay away from it. And I do mean, oh so hard.
- Apologetic: how I felt this morning when I threw (not literally. Well, not entirely literally) Davis in his room for spilling the small bottle of iron supplement drops for Noah that cost $24. It was technically an accident. But I had told him not to touch the bottle while I tried to get Noah to take the drops. And just so you know, that liquid is rather sticky.
- Guilty: see above for my daily dose of guilt.
- Excited: so very, very excited to take Davis to Disneyland in October. And Sea World. And the Wild Animal Park. Wahoo!
- Clueless: Let's see, for dinner we will have . . . . um . . . This seems to be a daily dilemma.
- Anxious: as we wait to hear back about a different job opportunity for Darren. He would be working at home, writing tech support manuals. He would be great at it and I hope he gets it!
Wednesday, June 1, 2011
There seem to be alot of blogs that have a "Wordless Wednesday" post with mostly pictures. I don't have any new ones uploaded, but I've always got an excess of words to share (lucky for you I don't post them all) so here is a "Wordy Wednesday" post. . .