Thursday, March 25, 2010

Did your ears fall off?

I am glad they check the hearing of babies right after they are born. I know that Davis started out with perfect hearing. I know that, at times, he still has perfect hearing. I can whisper the words "movie", "snack", "milk", or "new bike" and he will hear me from across the room. Yet, when I ask him to stop pushing the buttons on the dishwasher he seems to have lost that perfect hearing. He seems to have lost all hearing when I ask him to put the stick down and stop running. I would be worried my sweet little boy was born with hearing problems, had they not done that little test. At least now I know he just has his not-so-sweet moments.

1 comment:

The Crash Test Dummy said...

ENJOY every not-so-sweet moments! It goes way tooooo fast and when they grow up you miss their selective hearing so much.