Sunday, April 25, 2010

Tulip Festival at Thanksgiving Point

With plans to visit the Tulip Festival at Thanksgiving Point this week gone awry (stupid rain/snow) and next week looking dismal (stupid predicted rain), I made an early decision Saturday morning to head down. My mom and mom-in-law came with me and we brought Davis along for entertainment. The gardens are so expansive, with winding pathways, fountains and beautiful waterfalls. If you really love flowers, definitely worth the $10 entrance fee. We had a great time and it was worth it for us. Davis was so tired and I had forgotten his stroller, so we rented one and he lounged for the first bit, then hit his second wind as we walked by the waterfalls and water fountains. What a fun morning!

1 comment:

The Crash Test Dummy said...

OMGOSH! I heard about this just yesterday and now look, here it is. It look bee-U-tiful! I need to go! Tulips are my favorite. I like how you have your favorite things of the week on the side bar. Melanie J does that too. Maybe I should do that!